- The Central Visual and Performing Arts High School Choir
- Graduating seniors about their SLPS experiences and hopes for next year
- Dr. Kelvin Adams, our Superintendent, about leading through the COVID crisis
- School leaders reflecting on the SLPS spirit and thanking you
- SLPS Foundation leaders inviting continued support
- We will conclude with a toast to our more than 4,000 graduating seniors and their futures.
WRAP UP OF EVENT
The St. Louis Public Schools Foundation funds critical initiatives which tax dollars don’t fully cover, including early childhood education, college and career readiness, student well-being, and innovations in school leadership.
The COVID crisis has only increased stress on the District, highlighting additional equity gaps in our educational system. During these tough times, the SLPS Foundation has supported the District’s 27 food distribution sites and efforts to bridge a gaping digital divide that threaten consistent student learning. As we head into an uncertain summer and the next school year, SLPS Foundation’s agility and ability to support the 21,000 students of SLPS with excellent, educational opportunities is more important than ever!